[K12OSN] screen

Hello all,
I've got kids learning how to work with terminal sessions.  I'd like
to keep an eye on them using ssh, without any VNC or other gui.  I
know the screen package will let me do that.  Does anyone know if it
will break any part of K12LTSP?

Also, I'm planing on having them work through a scripting tutorial
during an absence of mine this spring.  I'd like to be able to SSH in,
and keep an eye, or give them a note.

Thanks,
Eric