Where is K12LTSP EL5 isos - Re: [K12OSN] Heads up: CentOS 5.1 released

Well I am getting back to my Linux NT server work. (I REALLY need to get this done).

And lo and behold talk about at least K12LTSP on Centos 5 and updating isos. But searching k12ltsp.org does not provide any pointers to the EL5 version.

Please point it out to me.

Eric Harrison wrote:
If you run "yum update" on a CentOS 5.0/K12LTSP EL5 box, you'll be in
for quite a download.

You can read up on the changes here:

    http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.1/

I'll get to work on building ISOs for those who do a fresh install &
don't want to have to download that many packages afterwards ;-)

-Eric