Re: Where is K12LTSP EL5 isos - Re: [K12OSN] Heads up: CentOS 5.1 released

Mel Wade wrote:
yum update
After I install WHAT!!!!!!

A Centos 5 install == K12LSTP????  I did not think so.

There seems to be SPECIFIC K12LSTP-EL5 isos somewhere to download.

BTW, I have my own local repos for Centos 5 base and update. All my Centos 5 servers get their fixes locally.

I don't believe there is a 5.1 release of K12LSTP (yet), but updating should upgrade your 5.01 installation.