[K12OSN] Dell servers

A few of you have mentioned great deals you've received from your Dell reps in the past, which have far outstripped the deals I've been able to finagle. Anyone care to give me a referral to a good rep so I can get good deals too? We're both a 501c3 and a fully-accredited K-12 school.
Cheers,
 Michael Blinn

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message, and any attachments that may accompany it, contain information that is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or other use of this communication or any of the information, which it contains is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender by return mail and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.