Re: Where is K12LTSP EL5 isos - Re: [K12OSN] Heads up: CentOS 5.1 released

Robert Moskowitz wrote:

I built a repo with the 5.0.1 files I was pointed to. First install attempt failed, the permissions on the Directories was 700 instead of 755. Once I fixed the permissions problems I got on with the install.

The system is calling me now to reboot after install. This should take me forward and then I will change the CentosBase.repo file to point to my local Centos 5.1 repo and do the upgrade.

If you are mirroring repos, be sure you understand how the symlinked 5 is supposed to point to the latest 5.x version available. If you use a specific 5.x you won't automatically update to the next when it becomes available.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com