[K12OSN] Fwd: where can i download k12ltsp 5-el?

I'm trying to get ahold of the latest k12ltsp release to compare it with skolelinux and edubuntu 7.04.
I wonderfully lost most of yesterday trying to make edubuntu gutsy to work and was disappointed. I did try the previous release a few months back and was succesful pretty much out of the box.
Since then I've read lots of good things about k12ltsp but I can't seem to be able to download from any of the links at http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/DownLoad
Well not the recent links at the primary repository I mean. Is it temporary downtime or is the link broken somehow? Can anybody point me elsewhere?

--
Javier Tibau