[K12OSN] remasterizable live-cds

Javier Tibau jatb86 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:10:10 UTC 2008

Hello,
I need to make a live-cd with some chosen educational packages (most
important squeak) and was wondering if anybody knew of a good and easy
distro that has some tools for remastering a live-cd. I'm of course
researching the many posibilities out there but if there are suggestions
from someone who has tackled this problem recently it would be nice. I don't
consider myself a true linux master (wink) but at the very least I think I'm
a power user and like challenges (modest this time cause I'm in a hurry).
Any help would be much appreciated.

--
Javier Tibau