[K12OSN] lbussd CPU usage?

I recently installed 2 K12LTSP servers, and I'm using xfce for the desktop manager. I've noticed the CPUs (dual xeon 3.2ghz) are constantly at 100% usage, and the culprit seems to be an lbussd process for every user consistantly using 5-6% of the CPU. Is this normal? I've never seen it before, but before I was using IceWM, so perhaps that's the difference.

Anyway, it's pretty easy to see why my clients are currently slow, if every user is using 5-6% of the CPU just idling... Might I configure something differently, or is that just "the norm?"

Thanks,
-Shawn Powers