Re: [K12OSN] State of K12LTSP?

I just did a small one here in Las Vegas, NV, for a private party, using K12LTSP 5.0EL, while on "vacation" visiting my Dad. I'm emailing you from that box right now. And yes, it is a small business, not a school. BTW, yes, the CentOS 5.1 "Perfect Desktop" instructions over at www.howtoforge.com work very nicely with it.

Damn, this stuff's good....

--TP

Rob Owens wrote:
Hey Eric, good to hear from you again!

You know the thought crossed my mind that until LTSP 5 is integrated into Fedora, maybe the EL versions of K12LTSP would be enough for everybody (and cease working on Fedora/LTSP4.2 based K12LTSP).  Just a thought.  I'm sure the Fedora users will have something to say about it.  But I'm pretty happy with my K12LTSP 5.0EL

Thanks for all your hard work.

-Rob