[K12OSN] customizing the Gnome "Users and Groups" GUI

I'd like to customize the "Users and Groups" dialog for the Gnome desktop.  Specifically I want to add a category to the "User Privileges" tab.  Does anybody know how I can modify this list?  (the one that lets you check off "use audio devices" and things like that).

Thanks

-Rob