[K12OSN] Cutting Edge Desktop / File Management

Graham graham at theingots.org.nz
Mon Jan 14 02:10:38 UTC 2008

On Monday 14 January 2008 09:30:07 Krsnendu dasa wrote:

Oops via wrong email, might double up.  Sorry

> I just came across this link from my google ads.
>
> http://www.dekstrus.com/main.asp
>
> Any comments form anyone?
> Seems innovative. Are there some open source applications / desktop
> environments using some of the same ideas?

https://lg3d.dev.java.net/

Needs a bit of graphics grunt, not sure I'd get it running on the
terminals  :)   but I have it on a fat client with a whizzbang graphics card

Cheers
GL

--
Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
Moderator New Zealand
(International Grades in Office Technologies)
www.theingots.org
Phone DDI +64 7 886 8171
Mobile +64 27 494 4315