Re: [K12OSN] lbussd CPU usage?

I think lbussd is used for local devices, does that include sound cards?  I wonder if my old ISA sound cards might be responsible?  I'm trying to troubleshoot, but I'm not really sure what I should be looking for.

I did kill off all the lbussd processes this morning, and my servers started acting quite "peppy" again.  As people log in, however, the CPU draining processes are building up again.

Is there an intelligent way to troubleshoot?  In the words of LOLCats, I feel like, "I'm doin it rong"  :)

Thanks for any insight,
-Shawn