[K12OSN] Is someone spamming this list?

Someone with the below userID of "iman" has sent four emails in rapid succession as replies to K12LTSP messages, all of them saying something like

see

www.imanlinuxer.blogspot.com

or something very similar. I checked out the Web site, and while it does appear to be a pro-Linux site, it's in some language I've never seen, definitely not English or anything even resembling it.

Mr/Ms "Iman", would you care to explain?

--TP

Iman wrote:
see

www.imanlinuxer.blogspot.com <http://www.imanlinuxer.blogspot.com>