Re: [K12OSN] Morley's Great K12LTSP labs - update

David Hopkins wrote:

I have to agree that the 'bleeding edge' of using Fedora is getting
old for me as well. That is why I am moving to CentOS on all my
systems instead of FC7 (or is it going to be FC8 now?) ;)

They dropped the 'C'. It's Fedora 7, not Fedora Core 7. And yes, Fedora 8 was released in november. Fedora 9 is around the corner. :o)

Nils Breunese.