[K12OSN] Firefox Default Home Page

Mel Wade mel at melwade.com
Fri Jan 25 16:00:52 UTC 2008

I know we have batted this topic around before, but I'm really needing to
find an final solution.

In my lab it is really important that we lock the Firefox home page so that
we can supply links to the services of our library for our students. So far
my understanding is that I can create a skel file that would set the
beginning preference for users but then they can change them after that.

Would a cron task correct any user change?

Is there any way we can create a lockable file that all users point to for
this information?

--
Mel Wade
"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do." - BF