Re: [K12OSN] Morley's Great K12LTSP labs - update

Ron wrote:

I must admit, I too am getting overwhelmed by the changes...  I am now
typically release every 6 months.  Does anyone know of any negatives
with Edubuntu?

It's not as plug & play as K12LTSP. Try out K12LTSP 5EL if don't like frequent upgrades.

Nils Breunese.