[K12OSN] Firefox Default Home Page

> ... Is there any way we can create a lockable file
> that all users point to for this information? ...

As a rule of thumb (and it seems relevant here), my
experience is it works better to not try to "lock"
information but instead to _overwrite_ it every time a
student logs in. It's much easier to maintain and
change, less exposed to hackers, doesn't focus pissed
off students on determined efforts to best you, is
consistent with things like DeepFreeze, and is
forgiving of oversights. Even if unbeknownst to you
some unknown number of students manages to change a
setting, your system automatically without your
intervention or even your realization puts everything
back right again the very next time. Just my two
cents.

thanks!

-Chuck Kollars

Be a better friend, newshound, and