Re: [K12OSN] Morley's Great K12LTSP labs - update

Rob Owens wrote:

On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 04:43:03PM +0100, Nils Breunese wrote:
Tom Wolfe wrote:

P.S.1. We run a K12LTSP 5EL server with 64-bit Firefox and
nspluginwrapper to be able to use the 32-bit Flash Player. That works
fine, but I don't know about sound (and whether the whole 64-bit
versus 32-bit thing has anything to do with it).
P.S.2. Others just install Firefox 32-bit on their 64-bit OS and that
apparently works just fine as well. Don't know if that helps with
sound though.
P.S.3. Apparently Opera 9.5 will support running the 32-bit Flash
Player plugin under the 64-bit version of Opera out-of-the-box.

Has anybody on the list had success running Firefox for Windows under wine, and getting Flash to work that way?

Didn't the above options work for you or are you just curious?

Nils Breunese.