[K12OSN] Re: Firefox Default Home Page

John Montoya jomonto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 22:47:56 UTC 2008

James-

I've been watching this thread (looking for the same answer as Mel).

I would like to try your suggestion. Just need a little clarification.

* I Understand adding the line to the .bashrc file.

...then you loose me ! <smile>.....

You say to push the edited .bashrc file to all users, how ? - I'm lost
with the Über-cool tools part.
* I do not have a " /opt/ltsp/k21ltsp/scripts/ " folder.... the
closest I can find is /opt/ltsp/scripts/ - and inside the scripts
folder are two files;
delete_user_configs
delete_user_configs_by_group

Thanks for your time & help,