RE: [K12OSN] Anyone quantified savings using LTSP?

Rob Owens wrote:
>> Thanks for the tip.  I worked at Panasonic in 1997-1998 and I
>> remember a coworker got one of those for testing purposes.
>> He said you could drive a car over them.  I believe he tried
>> it out in our parking lot, too.  I didn't witness it though.

That reminds me of a photo-shoot my brother-in-law had.  A maker of
strong-boxes wanted to show how strong they were so they wanted a
picture of an elephant standing on their box.  In the end, they had to
fill the box with concrete and let it set before they put the elephant
on top.

--
Henry