Re: [K12OSN] keyboard issue

we have the same issue on some old machines.
open the dhcpd file
and add "acpi=off" to the option-129 and un-remark it together with option-128
restart dhcpd service and the reboot :-)

file : /etc/dhcpd-k12ltsp.conf
    # if keyboard and mouse send allllloot of clicks when we click once
    # then we should disable ACPI in the kernel/BIOS
    option option-128  e4:45:74:68:00:00;
    option option-129  "acpi=off";

:-)