[K12OSN] VMware server on Ubuntu 6.06 - bdb equality candidates: (uniqueMember) index param failed

Hello List,

the smbldap installer installs just fine on my ubuntu 6.06 box.
Usermanagment and everything works.
Although the vmware server does not work properly. I need to press start
twice (after a looong timeout) until a virtual machine starts.
If i comment out ldap in nsswitch.conf it works like a charm.

Has anyone had that problem yet?
I can reproduce it pretty well.

In the syslog i get something like: "slapd[20500]: <=
bdb_equality_candidates: (uniqueMember) index_param failed (18)".
Has anyone an idea or a hint?

Thanks, Mario