Re: [K12OSN] from adobe

Terrell Prudé Jr. wrote:

I called them yesterday asking about *any* 64-bit Flash player. I got some script-reader in India, so I asked him about a 64-bit MS Windows version. He basically told me no, there is no 64-bit player.

We know there is no 64-bit Flash Player right now. You might want to ask/bug Mike Melanson over at the Penguin.SWF weblog: http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/ but I'm afraid you won't be the first to ask/bug him about this. Penguin.SWF has reported there will be a 64-bit Flash Player in the future though.

Nils Breunese.