[K12OSN] OT: Using multiple DSL connections

I have a client site where we've installed K12LTSP-5EL with a single gig NIC, connected to a switch (which in turn has another switch daisy chained off it via gigabit connection). The clients all have 100Mb connections. The clients are a mix of thins, Windows, and Macs. They have Vonage phones, which according to my reading, each require about 90K of bandwidth. I think they have 4-6 such phones now and anticipate adding more, although I don't know what the upper limit is yet.

Because of the bandwidth requirements of the Vonage phones, and anticipated growth in the number of phones, they have installed two DSL lines. I have not had a chance to test the lines to see what kind of bandwidth, up & down, they each provide. As it stands right now, the LTSP server provides DHCP, but points to only one of the two DSL bridges as the default gateway. IOW, at the moment, the second DSL line isn't being utilized.

My question is whether anyone has any suggestions about how to utilize/share/combine the bandwidth of both DSL lines so that all computers and all phones can make use of either/both lines. I could put the phones onto a separate physical network and confine phones to one DSL line and the computers to the other, but that seems inefficient and inflexible, and it means they will have to make sure they pay attention to which network they plug into (which they won't understand and therefore will do incorrectly). Depending on the time of day, computer traffic will decline as phone traffic increases, and vice-versa, although the nature of their respective traffic patterns is different (i.e., computer traffic tends to be bursty). What I'd really like is to setup a dedicated linux box to act as the gateway for the network, put three NICs in it, one for the internal network and one for each DSL line, and have it load balance/round robin the traffic between the DSL lines. Any suggestions?

Peter