[K12OSN] OT - Student Entered Attendance System

Carl Keil carl at snarlnet.com
Sun Jul 6 20:45:01 UTC 2008

> Actually, one of my students just wrote a similar system in Django for
> a school in our district that requires students to come for 15
> hours/week, but leaves the hours flexible. They haven't used it yet,
> so I don't know how robust it is, but I could send you the code
> (assuming you haven't already written it--I've been out of touch for a
> while).
>
> He let students either scan their id card or enter a username/password.
>
> Todd

Todd,

That would be amazing if you could share that with me.  I'm trying to
avoid reinventing the wheel, if possible.

I'm skeptical, but the director of the school is confident that the kids
can master a username/password system or similar.  So I'm more than
willing to give it a try.

Thanks a lot,

ck