[K12OSN] OT - what's the easiest route to centralized authentication and home folders?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Mon Jul 21 20:27:22 UTC 2008

Easiest?  Mac OS/X server with their built-in SAMBA/LDAP :) it's juicy
easy...but if you talk'n K12LTSP style...

do you need active directory stuff or just login authentication and home
dirs?

check the k12ltspwiki(I don't know address off top of head) for active
directory integration...  otherwise the SMB/LDAP script should do ya
just fine.