Re: [K12OSN] Samba/LDAP Installer docs down

David Trask wrote:
As I reported earlier, my web server crashed....but thanks to the Way Back
Machine I was able to find a cached copy and was able to replicate the
wiki in a few hours and post it on the Ubuntu Wiki site https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SmbLdapInstaller This is where the docs will
live from now on.  :-)  Hope that helps!
Well now I've got it.

Getting the dependencies down for Centos 5.x is a challenge, as I noted on the prior message.

One thing I have for you so far is on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SmbLdapInstaller you state:

"(as of this writing 07-12-06...version 5 rc1 is the latest...the new smbldap-installer will be released this week we hope)"

Perhaps this calls for a bit of an update?