[K12OSN] Where is Samba Console these days?

On http://majen.net/smbldap/

the section about Pretty-Clicky says to get Samba Console at

http://imc.sourceforge.net/samba-console.html

no such place:

An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

1. *Server:* imc.sourceforge.net
2. *URL path:* /samba-console.html
3. *Error notes:* File does not exist: /home/groups/i/im/imc/htdocs/samba-console.html

And when I try to go to just imc.sourceforge.net I get:

You may takeover this project by contacting an admin <http://sourceforge.net/projects/imc>.

So obviously things have moved. But to where????