Re: [K12OSN] Video Driver for Disklessworkstations.com 1220/1225

Lewis Holcroft wrote:

I have several of the 1220PXE thin clients from disklessworkstations.com.

These devices require that the drivers be updated. Instructions are here referred to here http://www.DisklessWorkstations.Com/web/documentation/LTSP_T-1220.pdf

I was wondering it anyone has attempted this on the CeonOS-5 EL version? Is what the outcome? Also if this modification can be made upstream.

That document is a bit confusing. It says you need LTSP 4.2 (which is part of K12LTSP 5EL), but also gives instructions on installing a custom driver. Have you tried this client without installing the custom driver? Maybe this is only needed when running LTSP <4.2?

Nils Breunese.