[K12OSN] Motherboard Manufacturer Recommendations?

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Fri Jul 4 14:36:49 UTC 2008

Henry,

All of the mobo's everyone has mentioned here are all good value for the
$. They all have been around for many moons. Another vendor to diffently
consider when paying for it out of your own billfold is MachSpeed. These
mobo's ALL have an lifetime warranty,which is worth quite a bit. I don't
know of any other mobo companies that offer this. I have never had one
drop on me,and I have talked to the tech people at MachSpeed,just to get
acclimated with the "phone in" drill and I did get an actual human to
answer the phone. They are kinda bleeding edge a bit as they make other
related products,as well. They don't have a big advertising/sales hype
campaign.

Take Care,
Barry Cisna