Re: [K12OSN] smbldap-tools (previously Samba Console)

Robert Moskowitz wrote:

I went looking for Samba Console that IDEALX use to provide.

It is gone.

After some searching, I seem to see that now just use smbldap- tools. The most recent copy I found is:

smbldap-tools-0.9.5-1.noarch.rpm

Over at http://download.gna.org/smbldap-tools/packages/

Anyone up to date on this? Does this give a nice GUI for Samba? Or is there something else worth using?

What do you want to be able to do? Have you tried the system-config- samba package?

Nils Breunese.