Re: Re: [K12OSN] OT - Student Entered Attendance System

Actually, one of my students just wrote a similar system in Django for
a school in our district that requires students to come for 15
hours/week, but leaves the hours flexible. They haven't used it yet,
so I don't know how robust it is, but I could send you the code
(assuming you haven't already written it--I've been out of touch for a
while).

He let students either scan their id card or enter a username/password.

Todd

Todd,

That would be amazing if you could share that with me. I'm trying to avoid reinventing the wheel, if possible. I'm skeptical, but the director of the school is confident that the kids can master a username/password system or similar. So I'm more than willing to give it a try.

Thanks a lot,

ck