Re: [K12OSN] Video Driver for Disklessworkstations.com 1220/1225

I have checked and the unit boots and errors out on the video driver. It defaults to vesa, which is fine. I was going to add the driver. I have done it once with LTSP, but not K12LTSP. the process while vague does work. I was just hoping to save myself some time and check first.

Lewis