Re: [K12OSN] Video Driver for Disklessworkstations.com 1220/1225

Lewis Holcroft wrote:

I have checked and the unit boots and errors out on the video driver. It defaults to vesa, which is fine.

Why do you think vesa is fine? If it were, then why would you need to install a custom VIA driver?

I was going to add the driver. I have done it once with LTSP, but not K12LTSP. the process while vague does work. I was just hoping to save myself some time and check first.

If the unit erros out on the video driver, then I guess this custom driver really is needed. Maybe if could be incorporated into an K12LTSP update.

Nils Breunese.