[K12OSN] Question on USB sticks on thin client

Greetings...

I'm using a DevonIT 6030B thin client in a K12LTSP-5.0EL environment.  I know
that you can mount a USB stick on the thin client, at least that is what I
have been lead to believe.  The K12LTSP WIKI technical section says
(paraphrased), "This writeup is obsolete."

Ok, so how do I cause this to happen?

Many thanks.
--
jeff williams - cfiaime cfiaime com