[K12OSN] problem starting squid

I am trying to configure a squid proxy and a transparent proxy and I am having issues.  I am using K12LTSP 5.0.  I am trying to proxy all terminal clients that connect to the LTSP server but I am having problems starting squid.  I get the following error:

FATAL: Could not determine fully qualified hostname.  Please set 'visible_hostname'

Squid Cache (Version 2.5.STABLE14): Terminated abnormally.
CPU Usage: 0.008 seconds = 0.004 user + 0.004 sys
Maximum Resident Size: 0 KB
Page faults with physical i/o: 0
Aborted

I am using K12LTSP V.5.0.  I cannot see where to set visible hostname in the config files.

Thanks,
Jim Anderson