[K12OSN] samba-vscan-clamav for your file server

Hello List,

I posted on the wiki an howto on how to setup samba-vscan-clamav on a
Samba file server. This maybe should be on the samba wiki, but I think
it would apply to most folks here using K12LTSP, as well. It takes about
15 minutes to setup and have working. I did post a link to download a
precompiled module for this that will work on Samba-3.0.23c which
shipped with K12LTSP EL5.it may or may not work on a couple newer or
older versions of Samba. the difference being the version of VFS that
Samba was built with.
If interested look under >Resources>Software>Admin> on the K12LTSP wiki.

Take Care

Barry Cisna