Re: [K12OSN] Re: Ubuntu and vi

Sean Harbour kirjoitti:
If you've noticed that the vi command in Ubuntu is a little too much "old school", use vim instead, or
just fix the sim link at /usr/bin/vi to point to /etc/alternatives/vim.

I think nano is way better (if is it installed...). But I myself install mc everywhere, with mc I can do so much more than just write some file...

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.