Re: [K12OSN] Open Office

The docx issue finally bit me and in going through the old posts, I
found lots of venting and workarounds. Thought these might help:

http://fedoraforum.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-171119.html

http://katana.oooninja.com/w/odf-converter-integrator

I dropped in the convertor in the first link's instructions but the
convertor would only work from the command line

ie /usr/lib/openoffice.org/program/OdfConverter /i foo.docx

installing the rpm from the second post allows you to click on the docx
file and automatically convert it to an odf
Hope this helps.

Apologies if these links were posted earlier. Didn't see them when
searching.

William