[K12OSN] Updating rdektop in k12ltsp

Hi folks,

I am in attempt to update rdesktop 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 from the source. By default, the new rdesktop would be installed under /usr/bin directory. I am using k12ltsp 4.2 where rdesktop is located under /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/bin directory. How is the correct procedure to do this, regarding the destination directory problem (including the files required by rdesktop 1.6, like keymaps and libraries)?

Thanks,

Fajar Adianto.