Re: [K12OSN] FC9 based K12LTSP?

Asmo Koskinen wrote:
Carl Keil kirjoitti:

Does anyone know when Fedora is going to include K12LTSP?

I have tested Asus Eee PC (and P4 PC) with all major ditros (Ubuntu, openSUSE, Fedora) as thin client. All works (sound and usb-stick out-of-box), but Fedora needs more manual work than others. And there is language issue with LDM/Desktop on Fedora 9.

Here are my test results.

Fedora 9:
http://marc.info/?l=ltsp-discuss&m=121672602610470&w=2

I looked at this link.  What manual work exactly are you referring to?

Your post seems to cause more confusion...

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/
If you followed the directions then configuration really is simpler than this. Our default dhcpd.conf and ltps-dhcpd should Just Work unless you have special needs for your network topology. Your /etc/exports shouldn't have any /var/lib/ltsp/swapfiles as we do NBD swap instead. Finally tftp should be pre-configured, you only need to enable it as would have happened if you followed our directions.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com