[K12OSN] Running Torrents

Hey all,
I have been running a torrent tracker for K12LTSPEL5 for some time now (it's on the download page) and I just recently realized that there is at least one other tracker running with the ISOs for the CDs.

First of all, are there any plans to respin 5EL with K12LTSP to 5.2?
Second, assuming the answer to my first question is yes I would like to coordinate with the other trackers so that if there are multiple torrents/seeds it can be in one .torrent file. Torrent technology should allow more than one tracker to be listed in the .torrent file. Had I realized there was another tracker I might have set mine up a little differently, ideally building .torrent files that announce to more than one tracker.