[K12OSN] Migrating from one server to another

Tim Born k12osn at deltacfax.com
Wed Jul 30 14:17:10 UTC 2008

I have been wearing out the pages on this article: Virtualize a Server
with Minimal Downtime (http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9942).
It has lots of great information about how to, among other things, take
an existing machine and pull it into a virtual machine untouched, so you
can slide it to new hardware.

best,
-tim