[K12OSN] Fedora 9 and LTSP 5 by the book

I did a new fresh installation - Fedora 9 and LTSP 5, now by the book.

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/InstallGuide

I'm sorry for my earlier post... Everything really worked out as Warren has told...

My notes are here (I - some tools, II setup by the book):

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Fedora/Fedora9-LTSP5.txt

I just changed my dhcpd.conf:

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Fedora/dhcpd.conf

I added finnish keyboard:

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Fedora/lts.conf

Gnome is finnish (P4 PC), there is on LDM list languages finnish, too (fi_FI.utf8):

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Fedora/P4_01.png
http://www.arkki.info/howto/Fedora/P4_01.png

Asus Eee PC as thin client (everything just works, sound, YouTube Flash with sound, SD-card, MP3 streaming...):

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Fedora/Eee_01.png
http://www.arkki.info/howto/Fedora/Eee_02.png

Virtual thin client works, too:

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Fedora/Kuvakaappaus-QEMU-0.png