Re: [K12OSN] Full Report: LTSP Hackfest Portland 2008

Thanks for the link Warren It's cool to see the faces behind the code.
As an end user of all of the hacking that you and the other's did at
FreeGeek last week I'd like to say THANK YOU for your smarts and your
(collective) hard work! BTW, I think the fund-raising note at the
bottom was a good idea.

John