[K12OSN] OT - Student Entered Attendance System

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Mon Jun 23 17:38:41 UTC 2008

I'd use smart-cards which would double as their 'ID cards'...and they
just plug into the computer... and login... then you know they are
there.. and yes I would require a password ;) 5yr olds have no problem
with passwords(I'd use numbers rather than words, since most of the can
count from 1-10)...and the 10-key is much less daunting than 80+ keys on
the regular keyboard =)