[K12OSN] Re: LTSP 5

I am using fedora 9 with the LTSP 5 packages.

A number of things are different in this outfit.

Right now my issues are with Local printers and screen resolutions.

How do I limit the client's screen resolution to 1024x768? Right now it seems to take the maximum resolution of the monitor.

Also

[00:E0:4C:AC:00:26]
    PRINTER_0_DEVICE=/dev/usblp0

The lts.conf options above should enable local printing on port 9100. Is there something else that needs to be done to enable local printing?