[K12OSN] Most number of clients connected to one server

Howdy List,

Could people post here what the maximum number of clients they have , or
have tried to connect to one k12ltsp server? Not necessarily number of
concurrent connections but numbers of clients per server. Please post
your server specs, switch setups, brands maybe, as well. I would guess
people here would like to see some real world k12ltsp client to server
possibilities. Most we have is 40 per server, but our servers are lowly
2.4 ghz processor 3-4gb ram,but seem to work well this way. Never really
tried to monitor the most concurrent connected clients. Thanks

Barry Cisna