Re: [K12OSN] proxy or ntlm authentication for client in k12ltsp

thanx for ur help, so far we have used winbind to authenticate and have been able to authenticate with the nt server also we have been able to use ssh to authenticate with the domain using PAM, but that is in console.
If u didnt get what i mean then,
if i use ssh username localhost then the localhost ask for password which it authenticate with the nt server.

Now our problem how to integrate it with the gui, i mean log on menu

john: i went through advance proxy, it can help to authenticate the ltsp server with the  domain  server. But my problem is how to authenticate the LTSP client with the domain or proxy server.

Peter: i went through the archive but couldnt find any thing, it would be really nice of u if u can direct me further .

Yogesh