[K12OSN] usb wireless nics

I am downloading the 5-EL version for install.   Will it support 2 usb wireless nics?  Or do I need to be wired?

Thanks,

From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of "Terrell Prudé Jr."
Sent: April-29-08 9:04 AM
To: Support list for open source software in schools.
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] logging in as root

That page is now obsolete.  Better to just go to

  http://www.k12ltsp.org

and the download links that Les showed you will appear right on the home page.

--TP

Do you GNU?

Jeremy Schubert wrote:

Thanks for the advice about the ELS version.  I went to
http://www.k12ltsp.org/download.html to get the Fedora version.  I assumed
that was the latest ver as it is the K12LTSP site.  Please direct me to an
alternate download.  Thanks.